Sunday 29 July 2012

Compendium of Curiosites II - Challenge 15

This week Linda Ledbetter has challenged us to make something using the enamelled metal technique as described in Sir Tim of Holtz's excellent Compendium of Curiosities Volume II (and if you haven't got a copy I recommend purchasing one ASAP if you're a fan of the Grungemeister). 

This turned out to be one of those pieces that went its own way.  I made the playing card using the enamelled metal technique and the rest of the collage was put together from bits in the "this'll come in handy sometime" bag - and for once, they did!

2 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

What a wonderful piece Keren. It looks like you really enjoyed this one. Hugs, Buttons x

Unknown said...

I love this! You inspired me to run out and buy that embossing folder, I've seen it but couldn't think of what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing such a creative piece :)