Friday 14 September 2012

True Colours

I missed Sunday Stampers last week, and I almost didn't make it this week either.  It's been a wee bit hectic round here, and between stuff happening and wanting to try out the techniques I've been learning in the Timeworn Techniques course,  the week has just flown by. The theme this week is Colour, and so I inked up a tag with nice, bright Distress inks, using the Spritz & Flick technique. 
 
I had my background, but what to do with it?  Don't ask me why, but the colours made me think "Retro".  Now, I usually buy stamps because I like them, but I had a set of motor car stamps that I'd got because my husband liked them.  When we met, he had a 22-year old VW Beetle (the original version) in turquoise, called Ringo.  So that's what I put on the tag. 
 
 

 
I coloured the car with Perfect Pearls - turquoise, of course. Hope you like it.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Cool name for a car... love your tag, tis very retro, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x