Saturday 27 October 2012

Don't worry...

Bee Happy!

Inspired by Hels Sheridan's Sunday Stampers challenge to create something honey-coloured or with honeycomb as a theme,  and running in just as they shut the doors, here's my tag -


The message is very apt at the moment because we are having one of those times where things have to be replaced. Latest casualty is the washing machine - the door latch is broken (luckily, it's insured but I'll have to take a day off for the repair man!).  Husband has also broken his Kindle and misplaced his set of car keys somewhere in the house.  I'm afraid to touch anything now.

Nothing very challenging as to technique - Wild Honey distress ink sponged onto a background of Scattered Straw DI through a That Special Touch mask, bees die with a Spellbinders die, once in acetate and wings glittered, and the sentiment iin sepia archival with 99p a set alphabet stamps.  And it made me smile, so I like it.

No comments: