Saturday 5 January 2013

Clean and Simple


 
 Hi folks! If you've visited my blog before, you've probably realised that I am a fan of the grungy, steampunky, distressed and altered so the white-on-white look is a real departure from the norm. However, in my ramblings around the Blogiverse, I stumbled upon Hotshot Crafts Blog Challenge, which at the moment is to create something "Clean and Simple", and I thought this might fit the specification.

I was given a Grand Calibur for Christmas (I know, I know- I've already got a Big Shot and a Vagabond, so why do I need ANOTHER die cutting machine?) so I decided I'd put it through its paces.  I embossed the front of the shaped card (by only putting the front part of the card into the folder before putting it through the machine) with a Tied Together embossing folder from Couture Creations, and cut and embossed the Marvelous Squares Spellbinders dies from white card.  The central element is a digital stamp from Pink Petticoat.  Hope you like it. 

Thanks for visiting - I do hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Jenny Marples said...

SO impressed you can keep a white card clean and then loving the choice of dies/embossing. No mucky paw prints and a super looking card. You're winning all round! Thanks for your lovely comments. Hugs, Jenny x