Wednesday 6 March 2013

WOYWW - 6 March

Hi folks!  Sorry this week's WOYWW offering is rather dull (see here for details, if you don't know what WOYWW is all about).  You've caught me between projects, as often happens midweek.  By Wednesday I've usually finished last week's projects and haven't begun on what'll keep me amused at the weekend (BTW, I did finish the box I was working on last week -I'll be photographing it soon to show you all).  Also, on Wednesdays I have a dancing lesson (it's Jive and Tango this week) so I do have to blog and run. 

So today you can that I still haven't put the rolls of sticky tape away and the glue is still out.  However, the stamp, stamp mat, craft mats and dicitonary are there in readiness for my entry in the Craft Barn alphabet challenge (it'll be great when it's finished, I promise!)

Anyway, thank you for visiting - I hope next week I'll have something a bit more exciting for you to look at!

7 comments:

ria gall said...

looking forward to seeing your finsihed box and finding out what you are going to make this week
Have a great WOYWW thank you for sharing your workspace today
Ria #39

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Keren looking forward to seeing your Dictionary Challenge page - hope to post mine tomorrow. Have fun at dance class. MM x #99

Kim said...

I've been trying to find some of that silver tape! Thanks for sharing your desk and Happy WOYWW Kim #155

Kim said...

I've been trying to find some of that silver tape! Thanks for sharing your desk and Happy WOYWW Kim #155

Heathers Inspiration said...

I always have a Dictionary to hand too, just so useful. love all your bits and bobs on the desk x
Happy WOYWW Heather #59

Gibby Frogett said...

For a moment I thought you were making a top hat (top left) with the lighter coloured one being the rim and then realised it was a stack of tapes... maybe I should have my eyes tested LOL. Look forward to seeing the box. Happy WOYWW Gill x #45

Krisha said...

The jive and the tango! you go girl. Is that wide silver tape for ducting air vents?
Krisha #126