Thursday 10 October 2013

J is for...

We’ve reached letter J in the Craft Barn Blog Alpha Challenge.  I’ve chosen “Japanese” for my little ATC this time.  

It’s a very straightforward piece, being just the image stamped with permanent ink onto my favourite Centura Pearl card and coloured with Promarkers.    But – just a minute – did I say Permanent ink and Promarkers in the same breath?  Well, yes I did.  I used a new ink called Sufacez, which is permanent, dries on all sorts of difficult materials, and can be used with alcohol markers.  (It comes in all sorts of yummy colours as well – but I was only able to get black and brown)  Good, eh? 

Crafty hugs, 

Keren

4 comments:

POSH SCOT said...

Beautiful ATC,love the colours used.

Maggie said...

Gorgeous ATC beautifully coloured.

MaggieH

carolfromkiwiland said...

Lovely ATC and isn't it great when you find products that make your existing stash of goodies easier to use - always justifies the spending.lol. Happy colouring with no bleeding.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy