Saturday 10 October 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 10

Hello there!  Thank you for joining me in my little bit of the Smeared Ink 31 days of Halloween Blog Challenge.  If you've been working your way through the blog roll in order, then you’ve arrived from Sarah’s blog.  If you've got lost, don't worry - the blog roll is over there on the right.
Today's little card is covered with some of the Happy Haunting DSP and features a pop-up  insert - which is from the Tim Hotly Halloween set.  Plenty of room to put a spooky message!
It's based on a card I made a few months ago - here's how I did it!

So now, proceed in an orderly fashion on to Lisa F’s blog.  Hope you enjoy the rest of the hop and I'll see you tomorrow!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

15 comments:

Sarah said...

What a funky background, love the kitty inside!

DonnaMundinger said...

How fun! I love pop-ups! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Your cards have such lovely surprises! Thanks for the video will have to give it a try xx

Sari / Granne said...

Love the ghost paper and that car detail is brilliant.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A delightfully spooky card today! Love the little ghostie faces and the pop up kitty is purrfect!

valscraftings said...

Love the background and kittie!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the pop-up cat.
Have to try that idea.
the card is great.
thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a fun pop-up card! Love the kitty.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love the cat and I don't mind hearing your problems lol my eye sight is not that great any more either hahaha. Beautiful card. Happy Day 10

Laura said...

Ha ha ha, orderly fashion. Wonderful card. Thank you for your always fantastic instructions. Love the ghostly pattern.

Lyneen said...

Love the pop up kitty in the Boo Card!!! Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Ooo a pop up kitty. So fun. Love all of the ghosts

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the pop up scary cat!

Unknown said...

I've just now stumbled upon your blog and what a treat for me! I've watched the video you made on how you popped up the black cat on this card and...YIPPEE!! What a great idea for my Halloween card next year. thank you so much for all your posts and your awesome cards and crafts.

Carol said...

Great card and tutorial x