Monday 12 October 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 12

Hello bloggers, thanks for visiting my little bit of the Smeared Ink 31 days of Halloween Blog Challenge.  If you've been playing along with the challenge, then you’ve arrived from Sarah’s blog.  If you're lost, don't worry - the blog roll is over there on the right.

Today's offering is a tunnel card, made with DoCrafts dies and decorated with Tim Holtz Bat stamps. I love this spooky churchyard scene!

So now, to continue the blog hop, please move on to Lisa F’s blog - and I'll see you tomorrow for the next thrilling instalment!

xxx

Keren

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! I have some of those dies and love them. This one is a "must have"! The bats are a fab addition. Love the spooky moon, too. xxD

Carol said...

WOW - cool - looks very complicated - great card x

Sari / Granne said...

Brilliant dies, just love the effect and the bats are perfect for it.

Unknown said...

Oooh--so spooky and atmospheric! Great job!

valscraftings said...

Love the effect and love the images!

Mary Holshouser said...

there's so much depth to the scene.
Wonderful card.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A spooktacular tunnel card scene, love all the layers!

My Side of Oz said...

Just love this card..so inventive and spooky scene xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love all your cards Keren! This one is particularly interesting!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love the dies...I have just recently purchased my first die machine omg I am having so much fun..now I must add this to my santa's list hahahahaha. Love this

Lyneen said...

I sure like this tunnel card.... The layers are amazing. What a wonderful die!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

So fun but can I please have the phrenology statue? No really love it. This card setup is so fun. I might have to make one some day.

Squiddy said...

Great Tunnel to creep through