Sunday 25 October 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 25

It's downhill all the way now we've got to day 25 of the Smeared Ink 31 days of Halloween Blog Challenge.  You’ve probably  arrived from Sarah’s blog - but the blog roll is over there on the right in case you're lost.

  Here's today's project - 

I got this little wooden birdhouse in the Children’s Craft section of the Range (always worth a look as prices tend to be a bit lower).  The stamping on this piece isn’t terribly clear in the picture – it’s actually on the roof (from the Lighthearted Leaves set from Stampin’ Up!) 

Rather than bore you with long descriptions, I've made a video of how I did it...

OK, now off you go to Lisa F’s blog and I'll be here again tomorrow.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

11 comments:

valscraftings said...

Love the bird house and those little pumpkins and broom, enjoyed the video! I must look in the Range, is this Ringwood Rd?

Sari / Granne said...

Brilliant little cottage, love the tiles and the texture on the walls ... and those little pumpkins, :=)

Carol said...

Awesome - will keep eyes peeled when next at the range x Thanks for video too xx

Unknown said...

This is so cool--love it!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Love your bird hous! I enjoy visiting the Range when I pop over the pond to see my mom and sister ;0)

Squiddy said...

This looks fun

Mary Holshouser said...

Great looking house
Any witch would love to live in it.
thanks for sharing.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Love your beautiful detailed Bird House...A treasure for each Halloween

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable little witch house. I've got an unfinished one sittin right on my desk as we speak. Hmmm... xxD

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous! Just love this decoration!

Laura S Reading said...

You always choose the perfect music. I felt like I was in a dangerous, haunted woods. I wish I could gesso as quickly and neatly as you do. :)