Saturday 3 October 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 3

Hello everyone, and thank you for joining me on day 3 of the Smeared Ink 31 days of Halloween Blog Challenge.  If you've been hopping around the blogs in order, then you’ve arrived from Sarah’s blog.  If not, the blog roll is over there on the right --------->

On Saturdays I usually share a picture of a card I've made with Stampin' Up! products on my other blog so today I am simul-blogging.  This is a CASE (that's Copy And Share Everything) of one I did earlier, in a different colour scheme- a halloweeny one, of course1
I love the Bohemian Borders - the stamps are photopolymer so you can see exactly where you're stamping them.  Here's the sketch it's based on.
Now on to Lisa F’s blog - and I'll see you tomorrow!

Keep crafting,

Keren

19 comments:

valscraftings said...

Great layout and colours!

Karen Buchanan said...

This is a really great card!

Sarah said...

Fab use of the sketch! I love the Halloween strips in the background.

DonnaMundinger said...

Great work with the sketch! Love the traditional Halloween colors. xxD

Unknown said...

I love the background paper. Glossy and geometric so fun

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful layout and the papers are just gorgeous!Happy day 3

Tina Chianna said...

such a great modern looking creation x

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous layout, great take on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Great card today--simple yet very effective!

Teresa said...

Love this layout and the cool papers you have used. A modern feel with traditional colours x

Unknown said...

Your choice of papers is great. Love the background.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering on the card.
thanks for sharing

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool card, I love layouts that encourage us to use our scraps that we just can't throw away! Well I can't anyway LOL!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great take on the sketch - love the colour scheme!

My Side of Oz said...

cool card love how colorful xx

Lyneen said...

LOVE all the coordinated papers and how you placed them!!!! What a treat for day 3!!! TFS!

Carol said...

Great card x

silvia said...

Great card!! LOVE the sketch that you;ve used!!

Viki Banaszak said...

OMG!!! How did I miss this one? Nice layout for this card. It looks great.