Sunday 4 October 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 4

Hello everyone, and welcome to day 4 of the Smeared Ink 31 days of Halloween Blog Challenge, and, if all has gone according to plan, you've arrived from Sarah’s blog.  If it hasn't, and you're horribly lost, find your bearings by using the blog roll over there on the right.

It wouldn't be me if there wasn't an altered art project or two, would it?  The little bottle is  antiqued using techniques I learned from Andy Skinner's Evil Elixir Mixer.  The label is from the TIm Holtz Halloween set, and I've punched it out using the Stampin' Up! tag topper punch.
The skull on top is from a Halloween decoration, pained up to look antique (another on of Andy's techniques)

So now, onward  to Lisa F’s blog, and I'll be back tomorrow with another post!

Keep crafting!

Keren

20 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

I am surely in love with your bottle. I did a bunch of decorated bottles last year. Their so fun.

Squiddy said...

Andy does great classes, I've been able to do online with him. Your bottle is great.

Carol said...

Love your altered bottle x

Unknown said...

I so love all of these new little things. Did the antiquing involve stamping? I'm gonna have to look that one up. Super fun

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing texture on that bottle and the tag rocks! Fabulous project! xxD

Sarah said...

It looks so wonderfully ancient and dusty!

Karen Buchanan said...

Love the bottle, Andy's classes are awesome!

valscraftings said...

Love the texture on the bottle, great tag!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

oh Wow so beautiful! amazing and gorgeous project. Love the cap! Happy Day 4

My Side of Oz said...

I am in love..altered bottle and such a fab one :) Awesomeness xx

silvia said...

LOVE the bottle!!!

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous bottle, looks like it does belong to Hazel...

~Lady B~ said...

Wickedly cool altered bottle!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOVE IT, I adore altered bottles and this one is perfect in every way!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this Keren!! Altered bottles were on my list of possible projects for this hop but not sure that I will get around to them...

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the bottle. Great way to recycle something.
The tag is fun.
thanks for sharing

Teresa said...

Love the effect on your bottle (I have been busy making potion bottles tonight for a project later this month!)

Unknown said...

Great bottle fab stopper

Unknown said...

Wonderful little potions bottle--love the antique finish.

Lyneen said...

LOVE THE BOTTLE... it would look great in my Halloween display!!! TFS!