Monday 5 October 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 5

Here we are on day 5 Smeared Ink 31 days of Halloween Blog Challenge already.  If you're proceeding in an orderly manner through the blogs taking part, you’ve arrived from Sarah’s blog.  If not, just keep calm and follow the blog roll.
Today I've made a Halloween version of a hidden flap card.  I used stamps from Stampin' Up  (Cheer all Year and A Little Something)
If you'd like to see how I made the card, you can see my version here -


Now on to Lisa F’s blog - and I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

Keep crafting,

Keren



17 comments:

Tina Chianna said...

such a great modern design and fresh looking card x

silvia said...

Great halloween card!!!

valscraftings said...

Wonderful card!

Sari / Granne said...

Awesome folding and love your papers, gorgeous!

Carol said...

Great folded card cool papers too x

Unknown said...

Great card--love the papers you have used!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great card. I'm a card maker so I'm always looking for ideas.
I'll be putting this one to use. Santa looks great.
thanks faor sharing.

Karen Buchanan said...

Great Card, I love the paper on the inside!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Ooooo I love it! Fab design and great layout, love that die, I NEED that die!

Susan Renshaw said...

Intrigued by your hidden flap card - will have to have a go! Love the papers - super make!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Oh beautiful card. Lovely design cut. Happy Day 5

DonnaMundinger said...

Great card design. Loving your DP's. xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Clever card :) xx

Unknown said...

I love the way the cards open. Great job

Viki Banaszak said...

This is gorgeous! I love the papers that you used.

Lyneen said...

Great card... thanks for the tutorial... really helps to understand the construction... TFS!!!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card both inside and out :)